9 Year Anniversary Fetish Ball | July 29
Venue: Harbour Event Center
760 Pacific Blvd, Vancouver, BC • HarbourEventCenter.com
Doors 10 PM, party right to 3 AM
Red carpet interviews until 11:15 PM, be early!
Join the single biggest fetish club party to ever hit Vancouver, returning this year at HARBOUR EVENT & CONVENTION CENTRE, a state of the art mega-club right in the heart of city, at 760 Pacific Blvd. Read to the end for a Google Map and photo showing the location of the venue!
To book a VIP booth, email : firstname.lastname@example.org
MARIE DEVILREUX … (UK / Brazil)
NATASHA NEBULA … (Montreal)
MELODY MANGLER … (Vancouver)
PM … (Vancouver_
FELIX VOLATILE … (Vancouver)
SHREDDZ & RAVENOUS RANDY … (Vancouver)
Fetish Fashion Shows :
DAN MIGA DESIGNS … (Dallas)
SINNERS & PERVS LATEX … (Vancouver)
Rope Performances by :
International Fetish DJS :
DAVIDE … (Cirque Du Boudoir / Montreal)
KOSMIC KITTY … (PURR / Passion Portal / Vancouver)
DEADHEAD … (Sin City / Coffin Club / Vancouver)
Sexy Gogos :
CHOROSIVE DARK FUSION
Custom Visuals :
BUNNYGUTS … (Cirque Du Boudoir / Montreal)
Hosted by :
ISAAC T … (Restricted Entertainment)
· Interviews on the red carpet 10-11:15 PM – be early and get in the official VFW video!
· Performances and fashion shows at 11:15 PM and 12:30 AM sharp – be early!
· LGBTQ+ / straight / cross-dress / drag / all are welcome!
· Spanking, flogging, rope & suspension areas
· Dungeon & BDSM play spaces throughout the venue
· Massive dancefloor, state of the art sound, lighting & visuals
· 80 foot wide LED visuals screen!
· Festival size laser light show
· Epic VFW glamour photo booth
· Plenty of nooks, seating and booths for socializing
· Huge stage with great sight lines for performances
· Prime main room area reserved for VIP weekend pass holders
LET YOUR FREAK FLAG FLY – ANY AND ALL FETISH THEMED OUTFITS WELCOME
All outfit styles are welcome so long as they meet our kinky / sexy / fetish / pervy dress code! Read more about our fetish dress code here.
PLEASE READ CODE OF CONDUCT AND NO PHOTO POLICY BEFORE ATTENDING
Before attending events at Vancouver Fetish Weekend, please take a look at our code of conduct, established to make sure all attendees have a fun, sexy, and safe time. We also have a no photo policy to ensure everyone’s privacy, although our official event photographers will be on hand if you want to capture the moment. Read more about our photo policy and your privacy here.