Host Hotel : Holiday Inn (Updated For 2023!)
TO BOOK AT THE HOLIDAY INN, OUR MAIN HOST HOTEL :
We are pleased this year once again to offer a group discount rate at a host hotel, the Holiday Inn, located on the edge of the vibrant Davie Village neighbourhood of downtown Vancouver. Close to many shops, pubs, restaurants, nearby beaches and bike ride routes, and a short walk or cab ride to all our event venues.
to reserve a room! You can cancel up to 48 hours before your reservation and still get a 100% refund. We HIGHLY recommend putting a hold on a room, even if you are exploring other options. We cannot stress enough how in demand Vancouver is in summer time, and how short the supply of hotel rooms is across the city.
Group Name : Vancouver Fetish Weekend
Group Code : VFW
Discount Booking Cutoff Date : June 26, 2023
Some quick notes :
- clicking the link will automatically select a default stay from Thursday to Tuesday. If you wish to change the dates of your stay, scroll up and look for the CHANGE SEARCH option near the top right of the page.
- minimum purchase of 2 nights stay at the hotel to access the group discounted rate.
- if your search appears as sold out or doesn’t go through, this may only mean that one of the days is sold out of our group block allotment, meaning you may still be able to get the majority of your rooms under the group block and discounted rate, however, you may have to pay full price for any days which have sold out of our discounted rooms. Friday and Saturday have more rooms allocated to them, so it is possible the Thursday and Sunday/Monday rooms may sell out first, while there are still Friday/Saturday rooms available.
- If your search includes includes days outside of the Thursday-Tuesday block, the reservation will not go through. Our recommendation if you want to stay extra days outside of VFW, is to book within the dates of the group block. Then make another subsequent reservation(s) for the extra days as separate reservations. Then if you need assistance joining these reservations or adjusting the reservations, call in and speak to someone directly. (See below for our recommended staff to speak to.)
- Rates may be higher for additional dates outside the Thursday-Tuesday group block.
- We as the festival organizers do not receive any commission or financial kickback from the hotel, other than the satisfaction of helping organize a cheaper rate and collective lodging option for our attendees!
For direct help booking under the group block, please call or email :
Debbie (604-623-6851) at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Barsa (604-623-6868) at email@example.com
For general inquiries, you can call the hotel directly at : 1-604-684-2151.
The Holiday Inn is our only official host hotel, offering rooms from C$299 / US$217+ per night. The hotel has indoor parking, an indoor pool, gym, spa, restaurant & more.
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Vancouver Downtown
1110 Howe St, Vancouver, BC V6Z 1R2
(604) 684-2151 / (604) 623–6866
Hotel Toll Free: 800-663-9151 (Canada & US)
Holiday Inn Toll Free: 1-800-HOLIDAY (International)
Fax: (604) 684–4736
Website : www.holidayinnvancouverdowntown.com/
(Check the website for hotel photo galleries!)
Reserve a room – you can always cancel for 100% refund!
You can cancel your booking right up to 48 hours beforehand for a 100% refund so there is no risk if you don’t end up needing it – and you will want to lock in having the option, as Vancouver is EXTREMELY in demand for hotels in summer, with hotels across the city selling out well in advance and NO ROOMS BEING AVAILABLE ANYWHERE. Outside of our discounted block, prices jump by over $150 PER NIGHT if you miss out for just a regular run-of-the-mill hotel room, IF you can even find one. By comparison, average prices for bare bones hotel rooms in summer in Vancouver go for $400+/night. Compare to our discounted group options … and again … RESERVE YOUR ROOM ASAP! Don’t say we didn’t warn you!
IF YOU WAIT TOO LONG AND THE HOTELS OUT – WE SUGGEST AIRBNB!
The hotels sell out FAST, and people always wait to long and end up looking for places to stay at the last minute. If this is you, we have some suggestions for you!
In mid-July, with heatwaves and amazing weather coursing across Vancouver, and excitement ramping up further every single day for Vancouver Fetish Weekend at the end of the month, we get overloaded hearing from many people who only just started looking for places to stay and discovering WE AREN’T KIDDING when we say Vancouver is in high demand in summer. Once the host hotels are SOLD OUT of our discount blocks, regular rooms jump by over $100/night, and commonly go for over $400/night, which is absolutely standard across Vancouver – IF you can even find a room! Most places will already be booked out, with rooms being scarce and hard to find at all!
At that point we highly suggest trying AirBnB – rates can be very reasonable, with amazing places to stay in downtown Vancouver, close to all the action of VFW! Head to the website, see what you can find, and make sure to refine your search to the areas we suggest.
We highly suggest staying in one of the following areas listed below. They are all downtown with access to everything you will want. Everywhere else is an outlying suburb of the city! Refine your AirBnB search to these Vancouver neighbourhoods – and good luck!
– downtown Vancouver
– Coal Harbour
– West End (NOT West Vancouver, that is a whole other outlying suburb, nowhere near downtown!)